-
February 26th, 2002, 11:38 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner

Hope you're feeling better honey [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2002, 12:21 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
If he isnt feeling better after that..he's dead..*nods*
-
February 27th, 2002, 03:35 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Looks like you're asleep for the night sweetie. I hope you feel better in the morning. I think I'm gonna go watch a movie with my brother. I'll check online later to see if maybe you stopped in. Hope you're having sweet dreams [img]smile.gif[/img]
Miss you honey. Talk to you later *hugs and kisses [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2002, 06:58 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Or seeing that pic might just finish him off...*nods* [img]wink.gif[/img]
Hope you feel better soon Mango! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2002, 08:53 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
*smooooooooochies my baby
I hope you're feeling better. I passed out downstairs watching the movie " The Watcher" and my brother just gave me the boot *L I stumbled up the stairs and came online to see if you'd stopped by. I see you're here BUT yahoo is not on *pout Hope you're feeling better. If you get this in the next 5 min turn yahoo on, if not I'll talk to you in the morning. *hugs and kisses [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2002, 09:21 AM
#6
CanadianGirl
Guest
Hope you feel better mango!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2002, 06:06 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks